Principal Evaluator for TAG: Teachers Attracting Girls to Computer Science, University of Virginia (2010-2013).
Principal Evaluator for EFFECTIVE, an online resource for developing technological literacy courses, Hope College Department of Engineering (2008-2012).
· Principal Evaluator for Outreach and Pedagogy to Increase Undergraduate Diversity in Computing at Engineering Schools, University of Virginia Department of Computer Science (2008-2010).
· Principal Evaluator for NC Quest, a professional development opportunity for middle school teachers to infuse technology into their teaching of NC history, NC State University (2007-2008).
· Principal Evaluator for MiddleData, a North Carolina consortium to prepare future teachers to become middle grades technology leaders, North Carolina State University (2004-2007).
· Site evaluator for the North Carolina IMPACT Project at Wells Elementary School in Wilson, NC and Williford Elementary School in Rocky Mount, NC (2003-2006).
Principal Evaluator for NC Catalyst, a Preparing Tomorrow’s Teachers to Use Technology project for the state of North Carolina (2000-2003)
· Principal Evaluator for MentorNet, a Preparing Tomorrow’s Teachers to Use Technology project at NC State University (1999-2002)
· Principal Evaluator for the Southeastern University and College Coalition for Engineering EDucation (SUCCEED) (1996-2001).